You can join the MANP as a nurse practitioner student. In addition to employment resources, the MANP gives members access to opportunities for networking, continuing education and professional advocacy.
You can also learn about how to start a nurse practitioner private practice.
- Nurse Practitioner Salary and Stats in Mississippi
- How to Become a Nurse Practitioner in Mississippi
- Nurse Practitioner Requirements and License in Mississippi
- Find a Nurse Practitioner Job in Mississippi
How to Become a Nurse Practitioner in Mississippi Online
The process for how to become a nurse practitioner in Mississippi is rigorous. But it will also prepare you for a rewarding career. Texas Woman's University can help you take the first step.
We offer a highly ranked online Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner. The program is authorized to enroll students in Mississippi and more than 20 other states. (If you want to become a nurse practitioner but already have your MSN, consider our online post-master's FNP certificate.)
The online MSN – FNP is uniquely designed to help BSN-prepared nurses develop as holistic primary care providers. As a student, you will:
- Go beyond treating illness to understanding the range of factors that can impact health and wellbeing.
- Deepen your knowledge of advanced topics to develop essential competencies.
- Discover a range of resources for assessment, analysis and diagnosis.
- Understand advanced practice nursing from multiple perspectives.
- Build the professional, interpersonal and leadership skills needed for success.
The program is accredited by CCNE and recognized as one of the best nationwide. U.S. News & World Report ranked it as the best online FNP master's program in Texas and the ninth-best in the nation.