We’re considered one of the best nursing programs in the nation and a leading provider of high quality graduates. We produce graduates who balance science with the art of patient care.
As an online nursing student at Texas Woman’s University, you’ll join a network of health care professionals spanning campuses in Denton, Dallas and Houston. Your time at TWU will produce more than a degree. It will transform you into the best version of yourself, enabling you to provide the best to those entrusted to your care.
We have been recognized by several accrediting and reporting agencies.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Top 100 Best Nursing Schools: Master’s by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 10 Nursing Schools in Texas by nurse.org, nursingprocess.com and nursejournal.com
- #8 Top Value School by collegefactual.com
- Top 50 Best for Vets School by Military Times
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Value Colleges by Forbes
As a graduate, you will have developed the competence to safely care for patients, contribute to the quality of health systems that employ you, and to lead teams in accomplishing outcomes.
Connect With Us
Ready to learn more? Get in touch with us by submitting your information above. By completing the form, you’ll gain access to a comprehensive digital program guide and a dedicated admissions counselor will contact you to answer all your questions.