We're considered one of the best nursing programs in the nation and a leading provider of high quality graduates. We produce graduates who balance science with the art of patient care.
As an online nursing student at Texas Woman's University, you'll join a network of health care professionals spanning campuses in Denton, Dallas and Houston. Your time at TWU will produce more than a degree. It will transform you into the best version of yourself, enabling you to provide the best to those entrusted to your care.
We have been recognized by several accrediting and reporting agencies.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
We are also honored to be recognized by the following organizations:
- #5 Nursing School in Texas by Nursing Process
- Ranked as one of the Best Online Master's in Nursing by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 15% Best Value School by College Factual
- #13 Best Nursing School in Texas by College Factual (2023)
- #7 Best Colleges for Nursing in Texas by Niche.com (2023)
- #12 Best Value Colleges in Texas by Niche.com
- #12 Best for Vets: Colleges in Southwest by Military Times
- Named a 2023-2024 Top 10 Large Public Military Friendly School
- Ranked as one of America's Top Colleges by Forbes
As a graduate, you will have developed the competence to safely care for patients, contribute to the quality of health systems that employ you, and to lead teams in accomplishing outcomes.
Connect With Us
Ready to learn more? Get in touch with us by submitting your information above. By completing the form, you'll gain access to a comprehensive digital program guide and a dedicated admissions counselor will contact you to answer all your questions.